Invacare introduces the next generation Home Care Bed. Invacare's IVC Home Care Bed offers a number of innovations that translate into long-term savings over the product lifecycle. The new IVC bed components such as the Universal Bed End, headspring, and footspring are interchangeable with your existing Invacare bed fleet, so you can now upgrade your fleet with these enhancements. These new features are designed to be easier to deliver, set-up, clean, and maintain.
* High Impact Bed End Panels are more durable, impact and scratch resistant, and washable for easy cleaning
* Universal Bed End can be used as either headboard or footboard on any Invacare Bed with the use of the IVC drive shaft with silver decal
* DC low voltage, compact motor system is faster, quieter, and lighter than the old system and the IP66 rated waterproof enclosures allow the entire system to be washable with standard water pressure (Power washing is not recommended)
* Extended maintenance schedule - every 3 years or with every new user
* Patent pending. UL 73, UL 962, and UL 2601 approved
* High-quality .312 innerspring design
* Premium-grade cotton felt and high-density urethane foam are intertufted to eliminate component shifting and to increase mattress life
* Durable 11-ounce vinyl cover is anti-bacterial, anti-static, acid-resistant and waterproof for easy use and care
* Equipped with two screened brass vents
Deluxe Spring Loaded Bed Rails
Bed Height: 15" min. - 23" max. (Measurement from floor to bed deck.)
Dimensions: Overall: 36"W x 88"L
Sleep Surface: 36"W x 80"L
Product Weight Capacity: 450 lb (total including all accessories)
This item can only be shipped to the contiguous 48 states.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER ONLY APPLIES TO GROUND SHIPPING.
PLEASE ONLY SELECT GROUND SHIPPING WHEN CHECKING OUT.