Sunrise Medical has been delivering the best portable medical suction / vacuum for more than 10 years. This new addition to the DeVilbiss Suction Pump series is designed to fit the active life styles of today's customers.
- High Performance - The DeVilbiss Suction Pump 7305 series completes the portable suction line with high performance capabilities in a small compact package. Vacuum adjustments allow for 80-550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 liters/minute.
- Easy-to-Read Gauge - The vacuum pump has conveniently placed gauge for easy reading. This is especially important when precise measurements of vacuum are needed for the pediatric patient.
- Adjustable Flow Regulator - Easy-to-turn knob conveniently placed directly below gauge, for easy use and control. Knob has safety lock feature which will not allow the knob to be twisted off.
- Compact Design - All of the high-performance capabilities are conveniently placed in a small compact package weighing less than 6.3 lbs. The compact design with the high-performance capabilities makes the 7305 series suction unit the smallest and strongest portable suction unit of its kind.
- The DeVilbiss Suction Unit 7305P series met the RTCA/DO160D Aircraft Standard as well as the US Federal Specification KKK-A-1822D Ambulance Standard and the ISO-10079 Suction Standard.
- Increased Battery Capabilities - The new 7305P DeVilbiss� Suction Unit has increased battery capabilities for use up to one hour. This provides the patient with added security when it is needed most.
- 2 year warranty from Sunrise Medical- manufacturer of Devilbiss
- Built to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0600
- Product Weight: 6.3 lbs.
- Product Width: 9 in.
- Product Length/Depth: 7 in.
- Product Height: 8 in.
- Vacuum Range 80 - 550 mm Hg*
- Flow Range (lpm) 0.0 - 27 lpm*
- Sound Level < 70 dBA
- Electrical Requirements 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 0.75 A
- Approvals IEC 601-1, ISO 10079-1, ANSI/UL 2601-1, CSA 22.2 No. 601-1
- Power Consumption 33 watts maximum